Monday, In Person
- Zoom link for anyone who is not able to attend in person.
- Today’s Notes
- Review Ubu Sound activity
- Writing for Sound with examples
- InDesign and type systems
- Introduce Soundscapes
- Work on Soundscapes homework
- Select your piece of artwork for the Soundscapes activity. Document what it looks like. Write a paragraph that explains who created it, what time period it’s from, what art period it is involved with, and a little about the artist. In a second paragraph, describe literally what the artwork looks like. In a third paragraph, describe your interest about the piece and why you’re choosing to work with it. Next, begin brainstorming how you might use audio with your piece and create a draft of the transcript.